How to insert a PDF document into your site
This is a question we get a lot and is very straighforward. Here’s how it’s done.
1. Save your document to your desktop.
2. Go into the post or page you want it in
3. Click on the “add an image” icon next to Upload/Insert.
4. Upload the pdf document.
5. Scroll down to where it says “file url” and copy the file url.
6. Return to your post or page.
7. Type the title of the document.
8. Highlight the title and click on the “insert hyperlink” icon.
9. Paste the file url that you copied into the link.
10. Select “open in new tab” and insert.
11. Save the post or page.