In Word Press posts are time and date stamped and are ordered most commonly by latest date first and then older posts following. To reorder these posts for any reason you need to simply change the published date. Here’s how we do that…
1. Log into your WordPress account and go to your dashboard.
2. Click on “Posts” from the menu on the left hand side.
3. Select the post you want and edit it.
4. On the right hand side you should see a box called “Publish.”
4. Look for the published date and click on “edit” at the end of the date.
5. Change the date to reflect the date you want the post to have.
6. Click “ok” and then save the post by clicking on the “update” button.
Read more: How to Change the Date of a Blog Post in WordPress | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2021571_blog-date-wordpress.html#ixzz187czOCKu