If you would like to create unique sidebars for some or all of your pages luckily there is an easy way to do it. Here’s how you make that happen:
1. Go to “Plugins” then go to “Add New.”
2. Search the available plugins for “Per Page Sidebars.”
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Go to the page you want a unique page sidebar for and scroll to the bottom. Look for the section that says “Custom Sidebar.” Check the box to activate it and choose which sidebar you want to replace. Update the page.
5. Go to “Appearances” and then “Widgets” and look for your new sidebar and put whatever you want into it.